Your connective tissue cells secrete collagen, which then forms a fibrous network of cells called fibroblasts, where new cells can grow to replace dead skin cells. Additionally, some types of collagens form protective coverings for your vital organs.
Over time, your body produces less collagen, due to a number of different potential factors, including:
- aging and other genetic changes
- high sugar consumption
- autoimmune disorders
With a reduction in collagen production, regardless of the cause, the structural integrity of the skin declines and your joint cartilage weakens.
How To Prevent Collagen Loss
While a reduction in collagen production is completely natural, there are steps you can take to delay the process and reduce the depletion.
A well balanced diet can support the body in its production of collagen. Certain nutrients that can be found in foods you likely already eat can help the process of collagen formation.
- Proline is a non-essential amino acid that is synthesized through the breakdown of L-glutamate. It can be found in egg whites, meat, cheese, soy, and cabbage.
- Anthocyanidins are sugar-free plant pigments. They are commonly found in berries.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is involved in tissue repair. Oranges are recognized for their high percentage of Vitamin C, but it can also be found in strawberries, peppers, and broccoli.
- Copper works with iron to help the body form red blood cells. It can be found in shellfish, nuts, and red meat.
- Vitamin A is vital for growth and development. It can be found in food from animal sources, such as dairy and meat, especially liver.
To support your balanced diet, Collagenics is the perfect supplement. Collagenics includes a unique blend of free-form amino acids, key minerals, and essential nutrients, such as L-Glutamine, MSM, L-Glycine, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron, and Vitamins B6 and C. All of these elements play an essential role in the biochemical processes that support the development of connective tissue and collagen.
Collagenics is the ideal product to help you achieve and maintain strong skin, tendons, ligaments, joints, cartilage, and bones. With just three tablets per day, you can combat the aging process and help your body produce the collagen it needs to prevent health problems.
Add Collagenics to your healthcare routine today by following this link.